Flood Disaster Recovery Primary Producers Grant
The NSW Storms and Floods Disaster Grant was available until 16th October 2021 for Primary Producers who were affected by the floods and storms between 19th February and 10th March 2021.
This program provides primary producers with funding to help them recover from damage caused by the storms and floods in Northern NSW.
If you missed out, make sure you contact your local RFCS Counsellor to access our free financial support service. We are able to offer access to many government subsidies, grants and loans.
What do you get?
Funding of up to $75,000.
Who is this for?
NSW primary producers affected by storms and floods.
Funding may be used to contribute to the costs of clean-up, reinstatement activities and emergency measures, including:
- hiring or leasing equipment or materials to clean premises, property or equipment
- removing and disposing of debris, damaged goods, materials including injured or dead livestock
- repairing or replacing fencing and/or other essential property infrastructure
- purchasing and transporting fodder or feed for livestock
- replacing livestock
- replacing, reconditioning or replacing essential plant or equipment
- maintaining the health of livestock
- paying additional wages to an employee to assist with clean-up work (above and beyond normal wage expenditure, ie. day-to-day staffing)
- repairing buildings (except dwellings, unless they are used for staff accommodation).