If you have a small business or NFP organisation, and you have been directly impacted by the recent floods, then you may be eligible for a flood disaster recovery grant.
And RFCSNR can help you with applying for the NSW Flood Recovery Grant.
RFCSNR is an independent and impartial Non-For-Profit providing free financial support and financial counselling to farmers, primary producers and small business owners in rural NSW.
The grant, made available by Service NSW, is to help you cover costs of reinstatement of your small business due to direct damages by flood or storms on or after the 10th March, 2021.
Small businesses can access up to $50,000 to help pay for costs of clean-up and recovery from damages.
The money can be used for the following:
- payment of tradespeople to conduct safety inspections
- equipment and materials essential to opening your business immediately
- repairing premises and internal fittings
- removal and disposal of damaged goods and materials
- leasing temporary premises or replacing lost or damaged stock if it’s essential for resuming operations
For more information or for free assistance in applying for this grant, fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.