- This event has passed.
Tenterfield | A guide to the How, Who, What and When of Succession Planning
May 31 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
“Securing the future for your business”
Presented by Mark Scanlon, Director NEXT Rural.
FREE Workshop | Tenterfield
A guide to the How, Who, What and When of Succession Planning
When | 31st May 2022
Time | 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Where | Tenterfield Golf Club
The Workshop “Securing the future for your business” is a guide to the – How, Who, What and When of farm business succession planning.
- Understand the nature of Business Transition and Succession Planning
- Management of Family, Business and Ownership interests
- Key components and the makeup of your plan
- Considerations for a successful outcome
- Building your plan using a structured approach
- Formalising your plan and key documents
Morning Tea and Light Lunch will be provided.
If you have special dietary requirements please call 1800 344 090 once you have booked your ticket.
Seats are limited so don’t miss out to book your ticket to this FREE event.